You must submit a list of the Hardbacks that you wish to trade for approval and the amount that we will give. You may trade these toward either hard or paper backed books or with prior approval items such as comics, playboys.
- Books must be traded within the same category-
- WESTERNS for WESTERNS
- MYSTERY for MYSTERY
- GENERAL FICTION for GENERAL FICTION
- NON-FICTION for NON-FICTION
- HORROR/OCCULT for ANY CATEGORY
- SCI/FI - FANTASY for ANY CATEGORY
- DUST JACKETS. BOOKS WHICH ORIGINALLY HAD DUST JACKETS MUST HAVE THEM OR THEIR VALUE WILL BE GREATLY REDUCED. WE WILL ACCEPT HARDBACKS WITHOUT DUST JACKETS BUT THEY WILL BE READER COPIES WITH LITTLE TRADE VALUE.
- DUST JACKETS MAY HAVE SOME WEAR BUT MAY NOT BE TORN MORE THAN 1/4 INCH IN MORE THAN 3 PLACES. INSIDE CORNERS WHICH HAVE HAD THE PRICE CLIPPED OFF ARE ACCEPTABLE.
- ON THE BOOK ITSELF:
- BINDINGS MUST BE TIGHT AND SQUARE WITH NO LOOSE PAGES.
- NO WATER OR MOLD DAMAGE.
- NO PET SMELLS.
- NO UNDERLINING OR HIGHLIGHTING OF TEXT
- BOOKPLATES, NAMEPLATES, OWNERS NAMES AND ENDEARMENTS ARE ACCEPTABLE.
- SOME SHELF WEAR OK.
- We will accept book club editions.
- We will not accept condensed books (however, you should note that companies, such as Reader's Digest, also produce nice unabridged versions that we would like).